Sunday, February 9, 2014

The Forecast of Stiles' Well-Being

WHAT IS UP WITH STILES?!?!?!?

This is my prediction for what exactly is happening with Stiles....

          It was said in a previous episode (I think) that Stiles was the only one in the room when his mother died. I believe that his mom was being possessed by this dark spirit and her mind was trying to reject it. That is what was causing the hallucinations, blackouts, and inability to sleep. This internal war eventually killed her, because her mind decided the only way to save itself was to kill her (this could be wrong). Once she died the spirit needed somewhere to go and moved to the nearest living thing, Stiles. Maybe this drained the spirit of its powers or something else caused it to sleep, but the spirit remained dormant in Stiles until he sacrificed himself. This woke the spirit up and now Stiles' mind is trying to fight it off like his mother did. That is what is causing the horrible things that will probably kill Stiles, if the Oni don't get there first. 

Is is wrong to hope I'm right? Because I totally do... I don't want Stiles to die but I think this would be awesome. You can leave a comment about what you think will happen to Stiles down below. Also, I'm interested to see what people think happened to Malia and her father. Have we seen the last of them, or will they came back?

1 comment: