Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Holton or Colland?


Hey there! 
This morning I saw a video that inspired me to blog about the cutest couple ever... my OTP... COLTON HAYNES & HOLLAND RODEN!!!!!!!
We know them as Jackson Whittemore and Lydia Martin from Teen Wolf (and yes I know you are saying "But Jackson isn't on the show anymore, why are you blogging about him?!?!" Well to you I say, I DON'T CARE). Colton and Holland met on Teen Wolf where their on-screen chemistry turned into real feelings towards each other. Although they haven't announced it officially, you can pretty much tell they are in love (or maybe I'm just in love with them...). Despite my obsession with them in real life, I've never really liked Jackson and Lydia as a couple on TW. This is either because Jackson was so mean to her (although I do believe he actually loved her), or the fact that Stydia is so incredibly adorable. Either way I was still super sad to see Colton leave the show, taking Jackson and his sass with him (seriously though, Jackson was the sassiest person ever and it made me so happy).  



All I really care about is that they are both extremely happy (and together :D) because they should be. They are both so sweet and totally deserve each other <3 Plus they would make the most beautiful babies ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment