Wednesday, October 16, 2013

New Stuff

Teen Wolf Updates
 Lots happened this week in the Teen Wolf World!! At the New York Comic Con it was announced that TW will be renewed for a Season 4 :D This means more death, killing, and tears... WoooooHoooooo!!!!!!! Not only was TW renewed, starting Season 4 there will be a weekly talk show, Wolf Watch, following each new episode. Wolf Watch will be hosted by Jill Wagner (aka Creepy Kate) and will talk about mythology and romance (among other things), and is said to have interviews with cast members. I like the idea of Wolf Watch but I really do not like Jill Wagner. She's probably a really nice person and all that fun stuff, but every time I see her all I think of is Creepy Kate and all of her disturbing qualities. What I really want is for Tyler Oakley and Shantal Rhodes to host Wolf Watch because I absolutely LOVED The FANtastic Show. I thought it was... well... fantastic (I'm sorry, I had to). Either way, I'm happy for Teen Wolf and everyone involved (including myself) because four seasons is awesome, and the by way that TW is going, they are bound to have more! Have a Wolftastic Wednesday :D
AHHHHHHHH EEEEWWWWWWW AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH
( I really didn't like her)

No comments:

Post a Comment