Tuesday, December 3, 2013

"You named your son STILES STILINSKI"

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh...FREAK OUT!!!
Watch the promo HERE

As you probably already know the official promo is finally hear and it is crazy. It features Stiles walking through a creepy, dark hallway where he encounters Lydia silently screaming/whimpering, Allison stroking what looks to be a dead wolf, and the Sheriff saying accusingly, "It was you".  While he is walking through, you can hear someone whispering "This isn't you", over and over. Finally, Stiles reaches the end of the hallway, entering a white room with Scott inside callingto him, "This isn't you". Stiles pushes Scott away with his bloody hands and looks intensely in a mirror, which reveals a scared and bloody Stiles. That's when you hear "This is you" and the promo ends. aaaAAAHHHHHhhhhh

It looks like season 3B is going to focus a lot on Stiles  and I'm nothing but excited!! I have formulated a list of predictions for what exactly is happening in this promo, and what might happen in the future.
  • This season will focus a lot on the Stilinski family... especially the mother. I think we will find out exactly how she died and why Stiles feels guilty.
  • Referencing to Bullet #1, I think Stiles feels to blame for his mothers death. If he didn't he wouldn't be having hallucinations about his father saying "It was you".
  • I also think Stiles is going to kill someone this season (or multiple people). I just have this feeling (which I hope is wrong).
  • Allison... I don't even know what to think. Maybe she will slip back into crazy, 'I will kill all werewolves' mode like her mother.
  • ANNNNNND...... Shape shifters. Jeff keeps talking about the shape shifter legends that will come into play this season, and I think Stiles will be one. I don't think he will know it, but I think Stiles will shift into something and kill people.
Sounds like a cheery season if I'm right :D Have a WOLFTASTIC Tuesday!!!

3 comments:

  1. AHHHHH. I can't wait to hear about Stiles this season. I hope you are right about finding more about his past

    ReplyDelete
  2. Then as he goes in the room he screams 'I SPILLED THE JELLY ALL OVER MY HANDS!'

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's such a creepy promo!! With the little kids singing at the end.... *shivers*

    ReplyDelete