Friday, November 29, 2013

La Fille Française

Let's talk about... Allison Argent!!!


She is beautiful and in real life I would probably want to be her, but I still don't like Allison. My dislike for her started off in S1, because every time I saw her I knew I was in for a boring scene. She was the other half of a relationship that made Scott less interesting, dumb, and ignore Stiles. It wasn't really her I didn't like; it was Scott and Allison together. It wasn't until S2 when they where broken up for me to realize I truly did not like Allison. She went crazy (like the rest of her family) and started shooting arrows at innocent werewolves!! That is NOT okay if you ask me. By the end of S2 I was ready for her to die. 
I will admit, she was much better in S3 and I actually began to like her a little, but I still think she is a bit dry and boring. I hope that S3B will give her more depth because right now all she is is a kick-butt girl that can "protect herself" as she would say. Which, too be honest, sounds like a really awesome character. She just needs a little extra something more to make me like her. Anyway... I hope you all had a WOLFTASTIC Thanksgiving!!!!!!!

(this still TERRIFIES me)

No comments:

Post a Comment