Thursday, November 14, 2013

Best Friends for Life

Scott and Stiles are caught in a bad BROMANCE

Now before you pop a fuse, I don't mean bromance like let's kiss and get married. I mean adorable friendship that occasionally makes you want to cuddle in a pile of blankets and puppies. That is exactly what Scott and Stiles have. They are brothers for life and that will never change. If Jeff Davis pulls some sick joke of them getting in a fight in season 3B I don't think I will make it. This bromance is truly what drives the show. It is not a romantic relationship that drives it, or the mystery, or even that fact that they are werewolves. It is Scott and Stiles - BFFL. This is great and all, but I think what makes Scott and Stiles work so well is that Tyler Posey and Dylan O'Brien are best friends in real life also. I heard a rumor that they are so close that Tyler asked Dylan to be his Best Man in his wedding (awwwwwww). I believe that at the very end of the show we will end with Scott and Stiles just sitting (or whatever) together and it will be perfect and wonderful :) Have a WOLFTASTIC Thursday (sorry it's not Wednesday) 

No comments:

Post a Comment