Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Beautiful Teenage Fashionistas

TEEN WOLF STYLE!!!!
 I have always thought the people on Teen Wolf dressed fabulously. I mean take a look at Lydia EVERY EPISODE. 

 Not only are the people on TW beautiful with perfect alabaster skin, but they always have gorgeously crafted outfits to go with them (with the exception of Allison's weird pilgrim dress).

The costume designer, Barbara Vazquez, says that she is just trying to capture how real high school students would dress. Now some may say, "No one would wear heels and a dress to school everyday" , but thinking about it right now, I know someone that is a trendsetter at my school and wears exactly that. I can also think of a sort of boho-chic dresser like Allison. Obviously the girls are better dressed than the average student, but I think they are believable (and beautiful). 
      
Now to the boys!! Barbara said in an article that her vision for Scott is all about growing up. He is leaving behind his t-shirts, hoodies, and loose jeans for tighter shirts and pants, and badass jackets. His clothing change reflects his change into an alpha and leader for his friends. 

Stiles, Barbara said, will continue to stick with fun t-shirts (that, frankly, fit his personality), plaid button-ups. and lots of layers. 

And this would not be a proper blog about Teen Wolf style without the mention of Isaac's scarves!!! They are beautiful and fabulous, just like Daniel Sharman. I became a really big fan of Isaac in standard winter gear this season :D


















I think everyone on Teen Wolf could easily start a fashion company with how gorgeous they are and of course, their stunning clothes. If you want to read the article I got a lot of my information from you can read it here. Have a WOLFTASTIC Wednesday :D




(Haha this is me after every episode)

No comments:

Post a Comment