Friday, January 3, 2014

Average Dysfunctional Werewolf Family Pt.2

Good Ol' Uncle Peter... (not really)


Now don't get me wrong... I love Peter. He is possibly the sassiest Hale family member in existence. But on top of that, he is the cause of all Derek's problems. Peter is the one who convinced Derek to turn his love into a werewolf, killed his own niece (Derek's sister), and murdered multiple people in town which Derek then got blamed for. Plus, when Derek thought he had finally gotten rid of Peter by killing him, Peter resurrected himself with the help of Lydia. Peter didn't appear to be much of a problem in S3A until the very end... when he slashed Jennifer's throat and yelled, "I'M THE ALPHA. I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN THE ALPHA," not exactly warm words. There is also the slightly chilling line from Jennifer before she died, "Everyone else suffers. But somehow, you come out on top". This makes me believe that the Peter we saw S3A was just waiting for the right time to make his next move and take control again. It's quite a shame because I liked Nice (but still sassy) Peter. 

Also, I think it's worth mentioning that the people Peter killed S1 (minus Derek's sis)  were all people that played a hand in slaughtering his whole family. They were not random citizens of Beacon Hills; they were accomplices. That being said... did they deserve to die? No. Go to jail? Yes. Kate, on the other hand, NEEDED to die.

Well... I'll be talking about Cora very soon and then THE SEASON PREMIERE!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHAHHHHHHAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

 I am very excited as you can see, have a Wolfy New Year :D

No comments:

Post a Comment